The EZ 73 is a battery powered device designed to track non-powered fixed and moveable assets at an affordable price. The unit is satellite only (No SIM card) making it ideal for locating assets in remote areas anywhere in the world.
- Easily installed without the need for a harness, antenna or external power
- Device works in power saving sleep mode – wakes, sends position, resumes sleep
- Review location of asset on dashboard in Google map or satellite view
- Logs data in All Positions Report for retrospective review
- Powered by 4 x AA 1.5v lithium batteries
- 3 year battery life based on 2 telemetry returns per day
- Low battery message
- Uses satellite to communicate data (No SIM card)
- Customisable telemetry returns
Traditionally this device has been used to track unpowered trailers, shipping containers, fuel tanks, site huts and other large portable buildings and equipment.
Transport Companies with large fleets of trailers, equipment hire companies, organisations contracting equipment to mine sites.
Having gained acceptance with the EZ 73 in this market we are looking forward to offering the solution to other industries with similar requirements such as the mining sector.”
Steve Bossong, Managing Director