It’s like having a virtual manager sitting next to your driver.
From protecting your business and reputation to the safety of your workforce our customised alerts (via email or SMS to an unlimited number of recipients) allow you unprecedented access and information to the critical factors that can impact your business.
- Speeding and Excessive Idling Alerts - Help you to reduce fuel costs, maintenance costs and cut carbon emissions
- Geo-Fence Alerts - Predefine Geofence locations such as your premises, your clients premises and rest stops and receive alerts when vehicles enter or exit Geo-Fences
- Fatigue Management Alerts - Receive alerts when drivers breach regulated fatigue rest periods
- Rollover Alert - Receive alerts when vehicle has rolled over
- Harsh Braking Alerts - Receive alerts when vehicle brakes have been excessively applied
- Sudden Impact / Blackbox Alert - Receive alerts when a vehicle has come to a sudden stop such as an accident with second by second diagnostics
- Theft Alert – Receive alerts when your vehicle has been moved when the ignition has not been turned on in the correct manner or is being towed without an ignition on
To learn more about the benefits of using GPS Tracking, click here to schedule a live software demo with our consultant or call 1300 150 500